Green Canyon boat trip from Side is a unique boat tour you will ever have on the Oymapınar Dam called Green canyon, located approximately 20 kilometers from Side. Oymapınar Dam which is also known as Green canyon has been built on the Manavgat River.
Green Canyon boat trip from Side is a unique boat tour you will ever have on the Oymapınar Dam called Green canyon, located approximately 20 kilometers from Side. Oymapınar Dam which is also known as Green canyon has been built on the Manavgat River. It is the third-largest dam in Turkey. It stretches out into the Taurus Mountains accompanied by lush forests on both sides and overviewed by snow-capped mountains…
The stretching magnificent landscape arising from a combination of green water, forest with every shade of green and smoky mountains unavoidably calls for an adventurous boat trip for this place. We offer this opportunity for adventure and nature lovers in the best way. You will definitely love the Green Canyon tour from Side.
We pick up you from your hotel, take you to the canyon pier and start our boat trip. You should be ready for a journey that can last as much as 17 km. You should keep your cameras at hand to capture magnificent scenery on the way. You will be overly pleased to be away from the sultry and moist air of the coast. Moreover, you can fill your lungs with the fresh air of the mountains.
At times, you will be given the opportunity of swimming in cold waters during the Green canyon boat trip. It is surprising enough that however hot that day is, water temperature never becomes over 12 ° C. In the hottest days of the year, it would be a great thing to beat the heat in these cold waters, wouldn’t it?
Lunch will be served at our restaurant next to Green Canyon. We invite nature lovers staying in Side to our green canyon boat tour from Side just nearby their hotels.
GREEN CANYON TOUR FROM SIDE ITINERARY:
* Picking up from hotels/apartments in Side and around
* Transport to Oymapınar Dam harbor (Green canyon)
* Boat tour on the Dam reservoir (first part)
* Swimming breaks
* Lunch at the lake-side restaurant
* Continuing on the boat tour (second part)
* Drop off to hotels/apartments in Side and around
* Pick up/drop off from hotels and apartments in Side
* Lunch (Grilled fish or chicken, salads, macaroni or rice, appetizers )
* Soft drinks
* Boat tour on Green Canyon Dam
ADDITIONAL INFO & TIPS:
* Changing cabins, restrooms and showers are available on the boat.
* Take your swimming suit, towel, and camera.