Suluada Island boat tour from Side is a must-do experience for anyone visiting Turkey’s Mediterranean coast. Side is 165 km away from Adrasan bay where is near Suluada island.Suluada Island is a paradise that will leave you breathless with crystal clear waters, soft sand beaches, and an abundance of marine life.
Tour details :
Suluada Island boat tour from Side is a must-do experience for anyone visiting Turkey’s Mediterranean coast. Side is 165 km away from Adrasan bay where is near Suluada island.Suluada is inaccessible by land.Suluada Island boat tour from Side will take you on a journey through the stunning Mediterranean waters to a secluded island paradise.
Suluada boat tours departuring from Adrasan bay are so popular recently.The cruise to Suluada from Adrasan bay is about 45 minutes by boat covering 15 km distance. During the boat ride, you will enjoy the picturesque views of the surrounding bays and the traditional wooden boats from Adrasan. You’ll also be able to explore the island’s hidden coves, relax on the soft sand beaches, and swim in the crystal clear waters.
Suluada Island is a paradise that will leave you breathless with crystal clear waters, soft sand beaches, and an abundance of marine life.The island takes its name from its freshwater resources and is known for its sparkling blue waters. The crystal clear water allows you to see the ocean’s bottom, and you will feel like you’re in the Turkish Maldives.
Suluada boat tour from Side offers also ample opportunities for swimming and snorkeling in the island’s beautiful waters. You will also enjoy swimming breaks at the western and spring water beaches. On the return journey, you will make one last swimming break in the beautiful Hacivat Bay, named after the lead character of a traditional Turkish shadow play.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the untouched beauty of Suluada Island and the breathtaking bays of the Adrasan region. Book our Suluada Island Boat Tour from Side today for a truly memorable experience.
ADRASAN SULUADA ISLAND BOAT TOUR FROM SIDE ITENERARY:
* Picking our guest from their apartment or hotel in Side
* Travelling to Adrasan Bay
* The boat trip starts from Adrasan Bay,
* Landing at Suluada before the first swimming break
* Going to the western beach of Suluada for another swimming break
* The third swimming break on the island, at its spring water beach
* Last swimming break at Hacivat Bay
* Going back to Adrasan Bay
* Dropping our guest at their apartment or hotel in Side.
* Pick up from and drop off at apartments and hotels in Side
* Fruits and Turkish tea.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TIPS:
* There are toilets, showers and changing rooms available on the boat.
* Make sure to bring a swimsuit, toweL and sunscreen with you in case you are planning to swim.