Rafting tour from Side is a daily adventure and action activity. Rafting tours are made at the Koprulu Canyon national park which is 70 km from the Side. Rafting is one of the best and most popular activities in Side.
Would you like to experience the excitement in one of the best rafting tracks in the world with Side rafting tour? If your answer is yes, Side rafting tour is a very good option for you. You don’t have to worry about anything on this tour we have prepared for you. Because we think and handle everything for you. All that is left for you is to enjoy the pleasant moments you will experience during the tour.
Köprülü Canyon National Park, located in the southwestern region of Turkey, is a natural wonder filled with beautiful landscapes, and outdoor activities. The park is home to the a river, which runs through the canyon and creates a stunning gorge. One of the most prominent features of the park is the rafting track. This 14-kilometer-long rafting track is among the best rafting tracks in the world.
Rafting is a fun water sport that anyone of all ages can do. If you are going to experience rafting for once in your life, this should be an experience you will have in Köprülü Canyon National Park. The park also offers hiking trails, providing the opportunity to explore the diverse flora and fauna of the region. Overall, Köprülü Canyon National Park is a must-see destination for those who appreciate nature and adventure. With the Side rafting tour we have prepared for you, we provide you with a unique experience among these natural beauties.
Rafting boats are for 2, 6, 8, and 10 people. You can choose the boat you want and you can enjoy rafting with your family or friends. A professional tour guide will accompany you throughout the tour. If you have previous rafting experience, it is also possible to do rafting alone. The difficulty level of rafting on this magnificent track is level 3. In other words, if we evaluate it according to international standards, it means medium to semi-professional. This amazing tour includes breaks for swimming, hiking, photography, and lunch.
There is also the Historical Roman Bridge in the Köprülü Canyon National Park. For this reason, the name of the park was “Köprülü” Canyon National Park. With this magnificent experience, you can have a moment that will make you smile for a lifetime. Therefore, do not forget to book your place in Side rafting tour.
PLAN OF SIDE RAFTING TOUR:
• First of all, we pick you up from your accommodation points in Side.
• We arrive at Köprülü Canyon.
• You get information about rafting from professional trainers and guides.
• Distribution of life jackets, helmets, shovels, boats, and similar rafting equipment to you.
• Travel with our vehicles to the rafting starting point next to the Ancient Roman Bridge.
• Before starting the rafting, we take a break on the historical Roman Bridge for walking, swimming, and taking pictures.
• Boarding the rafting boats and the start of the rafting.
• A professional guide will accompany you on each boat.
• We stop for lunch at the restaurant by the river.
• We complete the remaining rafting course by getting on the boats again.
• Professional photographers will take your photos during the Side rafting tour. You can watch these photos and videos during this part of the tour.
• Finally, we drop you off at your accommodation points in Side.
* Pick up/drop off from hotels and apartments in Side
* Guide & instructor
* Main equipment required for rafting (Helmet, life jacket, boat)
* Photos, Dvd
ADDITIONAL INFOS & TIPS:
•Don’t forget to bring towel, swimsuit, shorts, sunscreen, waterproof shoes and extra clothes.
•We do not recommend taking your valuables with you. However, you will need to bring a small amount of money with you for your drinks and photos.
•Participants must be over 5 years old. In addition, pregnant women cannot participate in the rafting tour.
•Bring shoes suitable for water conditions.