Side diving tour offers you 2-time dive in the underwater museum of Side which has got 100 exhibits.Side Diving tour allows you to dive in the unique, bright, and fascinating waters of Side, the most preferred tourist destination of the Mediterranean.
Tour details :
Side diving tour offers you 2-time dive in the underwater museum of Side which has got 100 exhibits. Wouldn’t you like to dive into the unique waters of the Mediterranean and meet the creatures under the sea? We seem to hear you say yes. Side Diving tour allows you to dive in the unique, bright, and fascinating waters of Side, the most preferred tourist destination of the Mediterranean.
Side diving offers exciting and unforgettable moments in the sea that dazzles with its bright blue during your holiday in Side! If you want to add joy to your boring holiday, you can join Side diving, one of the most popular activities of the last semester. Thanks to Side diving, you’ll be able to experience moments of fun while also discovering sea creatures you’ve never seen before. Moreover, there is no need to be afraid of these creatures, let yourself go to the blue waters and feel the excitement!
As part of the Side Diving Tour, your fascinating journey takes place at a depth of about 15 meters. The first dives performed before lunch — the first dives conducted between 3 and 5 meters deep. The second dive performed at a depth of about 10 to 25 meters after lunch. Side Diving serves grilled chicken, salad, and rice for lunch. During the second dive, an experienced and professional diving expert assigned by our company will divide the diving persons into small groups. Dives take about 20 to 30 minutes. Besides, the Side Diving tour offers a swimming break so that people can swim and enjoy the sea. If you want to dive deep into the Side’s unique sea, you can book Side diving tour with us.
SIDE DIVING TOUR ITINERARY:
* Pick-up from hotels and apartments in Side and around
* Arrive at the harbor of Side
* Getting on the diving boat and starting to sail
* Briefing about diving, the boat routine, and the safety procedures by diving masters
* Divemaster makes the small groups and the
* The first dive (in the Side underwater museum)
* Lunch on the boat
* Relaxing, sunbathing, and snorkeling.
* Heading off for afternoon dive in another place and second dives start. (in the other part of the Side underwater museum )
* Boat returns at Side harbor
* Drop off hotels and apartments in Side and around
* Pick up/drop off from hotels and apartments in Side and around
* Two times dives
* All diving equipment
* Photos and video (in DVD)
ADDITIONAL INFOS & TIPS:
* Changing cabins, restrooms, WC and showers are available on the diving boat.
* Take your swimsuit, shorts, and towel with you
* Those who never dive can join a Side diving tour without any worries. The majority of our participants are first-time divers.
* Those who do not want to dive but want to come with their families or friends can join the tour by paying only the boat tour fee.
* Non-swimmers can join the Side diving tour.
* Pregnant women cannot participate in Side diving tour.
* We offer internationally recognized PADI, CMAS, TSSF course programs and give certificates to our guests upon request.
* Children 10 years and older can dive.